Turn loose powder into pressed powder
How to press loos powder:
1. Spoon some loose powder into a small shallow container (make sure there's room enough to mix around in).
2. Spoon a few drops of rubbing alcohol into your container, stir together.
3. Keep adding drops and mixing until you have a past.
4. Spoon the mixture into your desired container (or continue to step 5. if you mixed it in your desired container) compact or eyeshadow tins.
5. Lightly tap it on the counter or slightly drop it until your past evens out in the container.
6. If you are going to press your powder continue on to step 7. if not then let dry for a day or two and then enjoy your newly pressed powder!
10. Put your heavy objects on top (books ect.) leave it overnight and remove in the morning for your newly pressed powder!
If you do use a sponge, use it lightly to pat the powder onto your face. If it's not disposable then wash it regularly as you’ll transfer the oils on your skin on to the powder and it'll get build up.
Live Life New Every Day, Crys