Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response


So I received 4 products in the SweetHeart VoxBox 2013 from Influenster.  Out of those products I was most impressed with the deodorant!  Funny thing to be excited about right?  Well I was not excited to begin with, when I saw it I thought "Oh deodorant, ok what ever." I've never really found a deodorant that I really like until now! Most of the time they are either stick, white, wear off with in a few hours, smell dreadful, smell good but it's extremely strong over powering perfumes.
This deodorant is perfect for me!  It smells nice but not terribly strong, it is not gooey or flakey but it disappears so you don't even feel it!  I smell just fine after sweating all day long!  When I wash under my arms at night I know it's still there because as soon as I start scrubbing with water and a brush I can smell it like I just put it on in the morning!
I do not think I will purchase any of the other items from the box except this!  I will be purchasing this again and again!!! 

Link to description page click here
Twitter click here
Facebook click here



Comments

Popular Posts