Biblical, Keto & Fasting

I hope this is all very helpful!
People continually ask me about all of these things, so here we go, all in one spot.  If you don’t take the time to read, watch and listen your way through this stuff, then you can continue to ask me questions and I will continue to point you towards various sections linked above.  I am not all knowing and will probably change some of the above content but this sums it up rather well.
Enjoy!




These are great Biblical links, because a part of good health is of corse spiritual as well!
I use the YoutVersion Bible App https://www.youversion.com/the-bible-app/ 
And the Bible’s I use in it that also offer audio Bible:
HCSB - Holman Christian Standard Bible
CSB - Christian Standard Bible
ESV - English Standard Version

Youtube:


On your phone in the Podcasts app, every phone as it.
You can subscribe to these and listen to them, I do it well driving or doing house work.





These are my personal Pinterest boards, there are loads of things on the internet and on Pinterest so when I find good things I Pin them so as not to misplace them.
And lots of people will say you’re still in a fasted state when you drink black coffee or tea and stuff.  Not true!!! Science says other wise and the rumors about that were started because companies wanted to find some way to market and sell Intermediate Fasting when it's really completely free, minus the water you drink.  I do however use drinks like decaf (decaf is a better hunger suppressant) to extend my fast a bit longer.  Obviously I’m not diving in a deep ocean of a fasted state/ketoses, but I’m also not eating either, so it’s more like snorkeling.  Once I finish my cup of coffee or tea I will eat a keto friendly meal and then I’m just swimming in the ocean lazily.

Just general boards having to do with Keto & Intermediate Fasting:

Boards on food I’ve pinned:


Youtube playlist I’ve made:

And I subscribe to these channels for information and new recipes!
Recipes:

Information and Learning:


These are links to web pages that are very helpful:
Keto Calculator do this now!

Food List:

Body fat % visuals


I use the Spark People app to track food and I also use Nutrition Look Up by Spark People to see about foods I’m not sure on.  Both have great free options and I dont bother with paying for them. Because I dont plan on trying to write down every little thing every day of my life.  But they are great for the weeks we go full on loose weight, track it all, fast all weekend!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts