Cozy VoxBox

I've been quite please with most of these products! I give the highest of ratings to all but  Ebates, I'm just not a fan, then SuperStay24 is not so super.  But I'm all gung-ho for everything else!!!!!
Mostly for the Simple Skincare! I love little wipes that actually work and do their job! They leave the skin feeling like you did a full wash and toning on it!  But at the same time you don't feel like your skin has Ben sucked of all its moisture, some makeup remover wipes do just that.
Ok so I still have yet to upload pictures but we created a cookie all of our own, combining the use of Dasy Sour Cream and Country Crock!  Smash bang up job I'd say!
As I test things further I'll update!

Unboxing video
https://youtu.be/hAuUVyBXoB0

I received these products in my #CozyVoxBox complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. #VoxBoxes #contest @influenster
@CountryCrock #MakeItYours #free @DaisySourCream  #DollopOfDaisy #MyEbates @Maybelline  #SuperStay24 @PilotPenUSA  #WriteFearlessly @SimpleSkincare #MakeUp4Makeup


Comments

Popular Posts